The online pre-application requests information to begin your mortgage process. Our mortgage team will start reviewing your pre-application and contact you to complete the application process. You may contact one of our mortgage team members if you have any questions about getting started.
Throughout the mortgage loan process you may be asked to supply certain documents.
Documents you may need:
- Pay stubs to cover the past thirty days
- W2’s for the previous two years
- Personal tax returns for the previous two years
- Copy of Purchase & Sale Agreement
- If you are refinancing, a copy of your most recent mortgage statement
Are you actively looking for your perfect home but haven’t found it yet? Many borrowers choose to prequalify for a loan before they shop for a home. By prequalifying for a loan you allow yourself to shop with confidence. Knowing and understanding your price range as well as understanding the qualities you should look for in a new house brings you one step closer to reaching your goal.
To begin the pre-qualification process contact one of our Mortgage Loan Officers.