A Savings or Investment account from Pinnacle Bank will help you manage the cash flow of your business while maximizing your earnings. We have 4 variable rate, limited transaction accounts to meet your savings needs:
Business Money Market Account
This tiered interest rate account rewards higher balances. Interest accrues daily and is credited monthly. Please see a Personal Banker for current interest rates.
- Balances below $5,000 pay a $10 service charge.
- Six (6) debit transactions free per statement cycle, with no more than three (3) debits by check or drafts to a third party.
- Unlimited "in person" withdrawals. Excessive withdrawals are $10 each.
- Minimum opening balance of only $50.
With this savings account, interest is compounded and paid quarterly using the daily balance method. It's only $50 to open the account, so start saving for your business today!
- Only $50 to open this account.
Five (5) free withdrawals per quarter are allowed.
CDARS is the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service and it's the most convenient way to enjoy full FDIC insurance on deposits of up to $50 million. With CDARS, you sign one agreement with Pinnacle Bank, earn one interest rate, and receive one regular statement. Your funds are deposited at institutions across the country and covered via each institution's FDIC charter. To utilize the CDARS service, you must deposit at least $10,000.
- Full Insurance. Using the CDARS service, you can access up to $50 million in FDIC protection on CD investments.
- One Rate. You earn one interest rate on CD investments placed through CDARS. With CDARS, there is no need to consolidate statements at the end of each month, quarter, or year.
- One Statement. You receive one regular statement detailing your CD investments. You no longer need to consolidate statements at the end of each month, quarter, or year.
- No Hidden Fees. There are no hidden fees of any kind. You will not be charged annual fees, subscription fees or transaction fees for using the CDARS service. The rate you see is the rate you get.
- A Wide Variety of Maturities. You can select from various maturities - ranging from 4 weeks to 5 years (260 weeks) - and choose the terms that best suit your investment needs.
Health Savings Accounts
Everyone knows how quickly unforeseen medical expenses can build up. Manage your family's medical bills with a Health Savings Account from Pinnacle Bank. Health Savings Accounts are a tax-exempt trust or custodial account established exclusively for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses of you, your spouse and your dependents.
If you meet one of the following requirements you are eligible for a Health Savings Account:
- Have medical insurance coverage under an HSA-qualified "high deductible health plan" (HDHP)
- Have no other first dollar medical coverage
- Are NOT enrolled in Medicare
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return
- Totally free interest bearing checking account
- Minimum opening balance of only $50
- MasterMoney® check card for easy access
- Monthly statement to easily track qualified medical expenses
- IRS required reporting
- TAX SAVINGS - tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- TAX-FREE earnings through investment
- TAX-FREE withdrawals for qualified medical expenses