CDARS is the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service and it’s the most convenient way to enjoy full FDIC insurance on deposits of up to $50 million. With CDARS, you sign one agreement with Pinnacle Bank, earn one interest rate, and receive one regular statement. Your funds are deposited at institutions across the country and covered via each institution’s FDIC charter. To utilize the CDARS service, you must deposit at least $10,000.
- Full Insurance. Using the CDARS service, you can access up to $50 million in FDIC protection on CD investments.
- One Rate. You earn one interest rate on CD investments placed through CDARS. With CDARS, there is no need to consolidate statements at the end of each month, quarter, or year.
- One Statement. You receive one regular statement detailing your CD investments. You no longer need to consolidate statements at the end of each month, quarter, or year.
- No Hidden Fees. There are no hidden fees of any kind. You will not be charged annual fees, subscription fees or transaction fees for using the CDARS service. The rate you see is the rate you get.
- A Wide Variety of Maturities. You can select from various maturities – ranging from 4 weeks to 5 years (260 weeks) – and choose the terms that best suit your investment needs.