Experience the adventure of traveling with the Pinnacle Club, whether your goal is to see the world or just to have a lot of fun on well-planned, affordable day trips. Enjoy safe, stress-free, well organized guided tours with people you know and trust. Call your Personal Banker, or Pinnacle Club Director Sue Cone, for more details. Adventure awaits. Join the Pinnacle Club today!
“All the pathos and irony of leaving one’s youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise traveler learns not to repeat successes but tries new places all the time."
– Paul Fussell
Explore our Upcoming Travel Opportunities for 2014
|May 15-25, 2014
||Alaska by Land and by Sea|
|August 18-21, 2014||Beau Rivage in Biloxi Mississippi|
|September 20-26, 2014||Cape Cod, Newport, Hyannisport|
|October 28-November 4, 2014||Ireland|
|December 7-15, 2014||River Cruise- Christmastime on the Seine|
As a member of Pinnacle Club, you have access to outstanding banking privileges:
- Free Interest-bearing Checking Account (Minimum to open is $50)
- Free Pinnacle Bank Logo personalized wallet-style checks with annual participation in travel
- Free gift with new checking account
- Up to $25 credit toward the purchase of your new checks when you open a new Pinnacle Bank checking account
- 50% discount on Official Checks
- 50% discount, up to $25 on a Safe Deposit Box rental, subject to availability
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- Free online banking with NetTeller and free Bill Pay
- Free Telephone Banking
- Free Notary Service
- Free investment counseling
Take advantage of other exclusive benefits as well!
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Professional staff and guides to organize, facilitate and ensure pleasant travel experiences
What are you waiting for? Come aboard! Let's set sail together!
To qualify for the Pinnacle Club:
- You must be 50 years of age, or better
- Maintain a checking account at Pinnacle Bank
- Maintain a combined balance of $5,000 in Checking, Money Market and Savings
- Maintain a combined balance of $20,000 in FDIC insured CDs and IRAs