Enjoy the convenience of banking from your mobile device.
Using mobile banking from Pinnacle Bank, you can have easy, secure access to your account even when you are on the go! Currently there are two ways to access your account using Mobile Banking: Mobile App and Text Banking.
Pay bills-including Bill Capture transfer funds, review account activity and deposit checks directly from your mobile phone or iPad. To access these great features simply login to Online Banking to enroll. With our easy ways to access mobile banking, access is guaranteed no matter what kind of mobile phone you have!
Simply visit www.pinnaclebank.com from any smart phone, iPad or Droid device to sign up for mobile banking or iPad and access your online account. To access mobile banking, you must be a current online banking customer.
Pinnacle Bank’s Mobile Banking is a free service. However, because it uses your phone or iPad’s data transfer service, there may be a charge from your cell phone provider. Consult your cell phone service plan for details.
Getting Started with Mobile Banking
|To access mobile banking, you must be a current online banking customer.Don’t use online banking? Enrolling is easy here!|
|Download our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store and login using your online banking username and password. Don’t have a smartphone? Visit www.pinnaclebank.com using your mobile browser to login.|
|Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.|
|Begin using mobile banking to review transactions, pay bills, transfer funds and locate branches and ATMs.|
Use Pinnacle Bank’s Text Banking to easily and instantly request information about your accounts. No smartphone required! Simply text us at 31727 and we will text you back with the required information. See below for available text commands. If you are already enrolled as an online banking user and would like to sign up for Text Banking, simply login to online banking and choose Options » Mobile Banking Profile » Enroll Now. Once enrolled, by texting simple commands to 31727 you can:
- View account balances
- Review last 5 transactions
- Receive alerts related to transfers and bill payments
Once you have signed up for mobile banking, text Pinnacle Bank (31727) with any of these commands:
- BAL = All Account Balances
- BAL ACCT NAME = Single Account Balance
- Example: Bal checking
- HIST = Recent Activity for all Accounts
- HIST ACCT NAME = Single Account Activity
- Example: Hist checking
- HELP = Commands
- STOP = Cancel
Since 1934, Pinnacle Bank has offered safe and secure banking. By utilizing best-of-breed technology services we carryover the same diligence and security to our online services. Rest assured, knowing that Mobile Banking from Pinnacle Bank provides the same level of security as Online Banking and your personal information is protected by multiple layers of the latest in encryption and security technology. No sensitive data is stored on your mobile phone. Consider these tips to help stay safe and secure when you’re banking with us on the go:
- Keep your mobile device updated. It’s a good idea to always update your device’s operating system and applications. These updates can help you protect your device against new vulnerabilities.
- Password protect your mobile device. Set your device to lock when it’s not being used. This will help prevent someone from getting access to your personal data.
- Only download apps from a trusted source. Fraudsters post links to fake apps to get malicious software on your device.
- Install mobile security software on your device. This protects you against malicious software (malware) and computer viruses. You can find this software in your app store. If you have mobile security software installed on your device, make sure to keep it updated for better protection.
- Install software to find and remotely wipe your mobile phone. This software can help you locate your phone via GPS or remotely wipe it. You can get software with these features from your app store.
- Don’t modify your phone’s operating system. This is also known as jailbreaking, which violates your device’s warranty and exposes it to more security threats.
- Don’t disclose private information. Pinnacle Bank employees will never call you, our customer, and ask for your personal information, which includes: passwords, social security numbers, and account numbers. We will also not ask for this information via text messages or e-mail.