Business Banking App
Pinnacle Bank’s business banking app makes it easy to take care of business, including the ability to initiate and approve bill payments from your mobile device. The following video has all of the exciting details.
Getting Started with Mobile Banking
Setup is easy. Simply search for our business banking app in the app store on your iOS or Android device. After you’ve downloaded the app, log in with your Business Online account credentials and accept the terms. Then call your branch and ask for a Treasury Management Team Member to assist you. That’s it!
With our powerful business banking app, you’ll get:
- Anytime account access
- Fast, efficient mobile deposits
- Advanced security, user permissions and more
- The ability to approve or reject wire and ACH transfers
Enjoy all the convenience of business banking on your mobile device today!
Use Pinnacle Bank’s Text Banking to easily and instantly request information about your accounts. No smartphone required! Simply text us at 31727 and we will text you back with the required information. See below for available text commands. If you are already enrolled as an online banking user and would like to sign up for Text Banking, simply login to online banking and choose Options » Mobile Banking Profile » Enroll Now. Once enrolled, by texting simple commands to 31727 you can:
- View account balances
- Review last 5 transactions
- Receive alerts related to transfers and bill payments
Once you have signed up for mobile banking, text Pinnacle Bank (31727) with any of these commands:
- BAL = All Account Balances
- BAL ACCT NAME = Single Account Balance
- Example: Bal checking
- HIST = Recent Activity for all Accounts
- HIST ACCT NAME = Single Account Activity
- Example: Hist checking
- HELP = Commands
- STOP = Cancel
Since 1934, Pinnacle Bank has offered safe and secure banking. By utilizing best-of-breed technology services we carryover the same diligence and security to our online services. Rest assured, knowing that Mobile Banking from Pinnacle Bank provides the same level of security as Online Banking and your personal information is protected by multiple layers of the latest in encryption and security technology. No sensitive data is stored on your mobile phone. Consider these tips to help stay safe and secure when you’re banking with us on the go:
- Keep your mobile device updated. It’s a good idea to always update your device’s operating system and applications. These updates can help you protect your device against new vulnerabilities.
- Password protect your mobile device. Set your device to lock when it’s not being used. This will help prevent someone from getting access to your personal data.
- Only download apps from a trusted source. Fraudsters post links to fake apps to get malicious software on your device.
- Install mobile security software on your device. This protects you against malicious software (malware) and computer viruses. You can find this software in your app store. If you have mobile security software installed on your device, make sure to keep it updated for better protection.
- Install software to find and remotely wipe your mobile phone. This software can help you locate your phone via GPS or remotely wipe it. You can get software with these features from your app store.
- Don’t modify your phone’s operating system. This is also known as jailbreaking, which violates your device’s warranty and exposes it to more security threats.
- Don’t disclose private information. Pinnacle Bank employees will never call you, our customer, and ask for your personal information, which includes: passwords, social security numbers, and account numbers. We will also not ask for this information via text messages or e-mail.