From an original article by Neil Patel, Entrepreneur.com
Often, business owners may find it difficult to break away for a bona fide vacation. While that’s understandable, that pent up stress and responsibility fatigue not only dulls your decision-making skills but can also lead to poor relationship management. But, there’s good news! Taking small moments to give your brain a break is just as effective as a week of fun in the sun (and requires far less planning).
Try these top 10 mini-moments and share your tips with us!
- Play a game
- Have a family night
- Work out for 30 minutes
- Call a friend or family member
- Watch a 20-minute TED talk
- Set some short-term goals that you can check off immediately
- Plan a day trip — daydream and organize your options at the same time
- Go technology-free for one hour or even one day
- Sing in the shower
- Take a nap and wake up with a fresh perspective
Need more ideas? Read the full article to get details on 30 ways to maximize your brain power.