Pinnacle Bank’s terms, privacy and security policies do not apply to the site you’re about to enter. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Pinnacle Bank isn’t responsibe for or endorse
This Internet Banking Disclosure and Agreement (“the Agreement”) explains the terms and conditions governing the basic Internet banking offered by Pinnacle Bank (“the Bank”). All Internet banking services of any kind whatsoever offered or afforded by the Bank (including, but not limited to funds transfers) will be referred to collectively as “Internet Banking Services” in the Agreement. By using any of the Internet Banking Services, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and authorize the Bank to use any of your accounts to execute and settle transactions and/or fees initiated by you using the Internet Banking Services. The term “Business day” means all days except Saturday, Sunday and all banking holidays.
All Internet Banking Services are governed by this Agreement, all applicable federal regulatory disclosures, and the Deposit Account Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for the payment of any fees incurred by you on any account, for any service, at any time. You agree to pay all such fees assessed by the Bank. Further, you agree to pay all telephone charges or fees incurred by you in accessing Internet Banking Services.
Your initial use of any Internet Banking Services, in connection with your account at the Bank constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and of the Deposit Account Terms and Conditions. Such initial use acknowledges your receipt and understanding of this Agreement and Deposit Account Terms and Conditions.
You agree that the Bank may, as permitted by law, provide all applicable disclosures to you electronically. You are responsible for downloading or printing the disclosures or providing the Bank with a non-electronic address to which the disclosures may be mailed. You agree that the Bank may take a reasonable time to respond to e-mail requests. Correspondence that requires expeditious handling—for example, reporting of unauthorized transactions or stop payment requests, should be made by calling the Bank. You agree that Pinnacle Bank may send you electronic messages about other products or services we offer.
Bill Pay is a free service to those who maintain an online banking account at Pinnacle Bank.
In order to use our Bill Payment Services, you must provide (a) the specific Pinnacle Bank account(s) from which the payments are to be made; (b) the complete name of the payee; (c) the account number; (d) the payee’s remittance address, (all exactly as shown on the billing statement or invoice); (e) the amount of the payment; and (f) the date you want the payment to be initiated.
Failure to provide this information accurately, shall release the Bank from any liability resulting from a payment not being made. If the date you want the payment to be initiated is not a business day, the payment will be initiated the next business day before 1:00 (EST). By the use of our Bill Payment Services, you agree that, based upon instructions received under your Access Code, we can charge your designated account by (a) electronic transfer, (b) “no signature required draft”, or (c) by debiting and remitting funds on your behalf. We reserve the right to refuse to process any action or transaction authorized by you. If we refuse to process any action or transaction authorized by you, we will notify you promptly. We will not be liable for any action or transaction not processed, through no fault of ours, (a) if you do not have sufficient funds in the account from which a payment or transfer is to be made, (b) if the account has been closed, (c) if the account is not in good standing, or (d) if we reverse an action or transaction because of insufficient funds. Further, we will not be liable (a) if the action or transaction you authorized would cause your account to exceed any credit limit assigned to that account or (b) if circumstances or persons beyond our or our agent’s control prevent,delay, intercept, or alter the processing of an action or transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, (a) equipment failure, (b) telecommunications failure or interruptions, (c) labor disputes, (d) delays caused by payees, (c) interruption of the service by payment networks, (f) wartime, (g) acts of terrorism, (h) fire, (i) floods, and (j) other disasters.
Bill Payment Restrictions – The payment of bills and transfer of funds must be payable in U.S. dollars to a payee located in the United States. You may not use our Bill Payment Services (a) to pay any Government agencies, (b) to pay for securities purchases, (c) to make tax payments, or (d) to pay court ordered payments. If you authorize an action or transaction with any restricted payees, we will not be responsible for any consequences to you for the failure to process said action or transaction. We reserve the right to further restrict types of payees to whom payments may be made. Authorized transactions from any money market accounts you designate for use with our Services may be limited by the Truth in Savings Disclosure and the Transaction Limitations, both of which you received when you opened your money market account with Pinnacle Bank.
Payments from your Bill Payment Services accounts cannot be more than your available balance. Actions or transactions can be entered, edited, or deleted until 1:00 p.m. EST the day before the payment is to be initiated. Once payments are initiated, they will not be immediately received by the payee. You must authorize actions or transactions to be initiated (a) for payments by check, no later than seven (7) business days prior to the payee’s due date, and (b) for electronic payments, no later than three (3) business days prior to the payee’s due date. When you enter an authorization for the payment of a bill, the Bill Payment Services program will inform you whether this payment will be made electronically or by check. Please allow ample processing time for each action or transaction you authorize. We will not be responsible for any consequences to you for the failure to timely process said action or transaction.
External Transfer of Funds
1. Introduction. This Account to Account Transfer Terms of Service document (hereinafter “Agreement”) is a contract between you and Pinnacle Bank (hereinafter “we” or “us”) in connection with the Account to Account Transfer Service (as defined below) offered through our online banking site or mobile applications (the “Site”). This Agreement applies to your use of the Account to Account Transfer Service and the portion of the Site through which the Account to Account Transfer Service is offered.
2. Description of Account to Account Transfer Service. The Account to Account transfer service (the “Account to Account Transfer Service”) enables you to transfer funds between your Account(s) that you maintain with us on the one hand, and your Account(s) that are maintained by other financial institutions, on the other hand.
a. “Account” means a checking, money market or savings account that is either an Eligible Transaction Account or External Account, as applicable.
b.”ACH Network” means the funds transfer system, governed by the NACHA Rules, that provides funds transfer services to participating financial institutions.
c. “Affiliates” are companies related by common ownership or control.
d. “Business Day” is every Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Reserve holidays or other days that banks are legally closed.
e. “Eligible Transaction Account” is a transaction account from which your transfers will be debited, your Account to Account Transfer Service fees, if any, will be automatically debited, or to which transfers and credits to you will be credited, that is eligible for the Account to Account Transfer Service. An Eligible Transaction Account shall be limited to a checking, money market or savings account that you hold with us.
f. “External Account” is your account at another financial institution (i) to which you are transferring funds from your Eligible Transaction Account; or (ii) from which you are transferring funds to your Eligible Transaction Account.
g. “Payment Network” means a debit or credit network (such as the ACH Network or ACCEL / Exchange payment network) through which funds may be transferred.
h. “Service Provider” means companies that we have engaged (and their Affiliates) to render some or all of the Account to Account Transfer Service to you on our behalf.
i. “Transfer Instruction” is a specific information provided for a transfer to be made that you provide to the Account to Account Transfer Service for a transfer of funds.
4. Service Providers. We are offering you the Account to Account Transfer Service through one or more Service Providers that we have engaged to render some or all of the Account to Account Transfer Service to you on our behalf. However, notwithstanding that we have engaged such a Service Provider to render some or all of the Account to Account Transfer Service to you, we are the sole party liable to you for any payments or transfers conducted using the Account to Account Transfer Service and we are solely responsible to you and any third party to the extent any liability attaches in connection with the Account to Account Transfer Service. You agree that we have the right under this Agreement to delegate to Service Providers all of the rights and performance obligations that we have under this Agreement, and that the Service Providers will be third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and will be entitled to all the rights and protections that this Agreement provides to us.
5. Authorization and Processing.
a. You represent and warrant that you are either the sole owner or a joint owner of the Eligible Transaction Account and the External Account and that you have all necessary legal right, power and authority to transfer funds between the Eligible Transaction Account and the External Account. If you are a joint owner of the Eligible Transaction Account, External Account, or both, then you represent and warrant that (i) you have been authorized by all of the other joint owners to operate such Accounts without their consent (including without limitation to withdraw or deposit any amount of funds to such Accounts or to even withdraw all funds from such Accounts); and (ii) we may act on your instructions regarding such Accounts without liability to such other joint owners. Further, you represent and warrant that the External Account is located in the United States.
b. When we receive a Transfer Instruction from you, you authorize us to (i) debit your Eligible Transaction Account and remit funds on your behalf to the External Account designated by you and to debit your applicable Account as described below in Section 9 (Account to Account Transfer Service Fees and Additional Charges); or, as applicable, to (ii) credit your Eligible Transaction Account and remit funds on your behalf from the External Account designated by you and to debit your applicable Account as described below in Section 9 (Account to Account Transfer Service Fees and Additional Charges). You also authorize us to reverse a transfer from the applicable Account if the debit is returned from the other Account in the transaction for any reason, including but not limited to nonsufficient funds.
c. We will use reasonable efforts to make all your transfers properly. However, we shall incur no liability if we are unable to complete any transfers initiated by you because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
1. If, through no fault of ours, the Eligible Transaction Account or External Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transfer or the transfer would exceed the credit limit of your overdraft account;
2. The Account to Account Transfer Service is not working properly and you know or have been advised by us about the malfunction before you execute the transaction;
3. The transfer is refused as described in Section 10 (Refused Transfers) below;
4. You have not provided us with the correct information, including but not limited to the correct Eligible Transaction Account or External Account information; and/or,
5. Circumstances beyond our control (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, network or system down time, issues with the financial institution(s), or interference from an outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transfer and we have taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances.
d. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of any information that you enter into the Account to Account Transfer Service, and for informing us as soon as possible if you become aware that this information is inaccurate. You may not use a P.O. Box as a postal address. We will make a reasonable effort to stop or recover a transfer made to the wrong Account once informed, but we do not guarantee such recovery and will bear no responsibility or liability for damages resulting from incorrect information entered by you.
6. Transfer Methods and Amounts. There are limits on the amount of money you can send or receive through our Account to Account Transfer Service. Your limits may be adjusted from time-to-time in our sole discretion. You may have the ability to log in to the Site to view your individual transaction limits. We or our Service Provider also reserve the right to select the method in which to remit funds on your behalf though the Account to Account Transfer Service, and in the event that your Eligible Transaction Account is closed or otherwise unavailable to us the method to return funds to you.
7. Transfer Cancellation Requests. You may cancel a transfer at any time until it begins processing (as shown in the Account to Account Transfer Service). We will, to the extent permitted by law, make reasonable attempts to return any unclaimed, refused, refunded, prohibited, or denied transfer to your Account that we debited for the funds transfer. If this is unsuccessful (for example, the Eligible Transaction Account has been closed) we will make reasonable attempts to otherwise return the funds to you.
8. Stop Transfer Requests. If you desire to stop any transfer that has already been processed, you must contact customer care for the Account to Account Transfer Service pursuant to Section 26 (Errors, Questions, and Complaints). Although we will make a reasonable effort to accommodate your request, we will have no liability for failing to do so. We may also require you to present your request in writing within fourteen (14) days. The charge for each request will be the current charge for such service as set out in the applicable fee schedule.
9. Account to Account Transfer Service Fees and Additional Charges. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with your use of the Account to Account Transfer Service. Applicable fees will be disclosed in the user interface for, or elsewhere within, the Account to Account Transfer Service or Site. Any applicable fees will be charged regardless of whether the Account to Account Transfer Service was used, except for fees that are specifically use-based. Use-based fees for the Account to Account Transfer Service will be charged against the Account that is debited for the funds transfer. There may also be charges for additional transactions and other optional services. You agree to pay such charges and authorize us to deduct the calculated amount from the applicable Eligible Transaction Account you hold with us or the Account that is debited for the funds transfer, depending on how such charges are described in the user interface for the Account to Account Transfer Service. Any financial fees associated with your standard deposit accounts will continue to apply. You are responsible for any and all telephone access fees and Internet service fees that may be assessed by your telephone and Internet service provider. Section 22 (Failed Or Returned Transfer Instructions) applies if you do not pay our fees and charges for the Account to Account Transfer Service, including without limitation if we debit the External Account for such fees, as described in this Section, and there are insufficient fees in the External Account; Section 22 (Failed Or Returned Transfer Instructions) should be interpreted as applying to the External Account, not just the Eligible Transaction Account, in such circumstances.
10. Refused Transfers. We reserve the right to refuse any transfer. As required by applicable law, we will notify you promptly if we decide to refuse to transfer funds.
11. Returned Transfers. In using the Account to Account Transfer Service, you understand transfers may be returned for various reasons such as, but not limited to, the External Account number is not valid. We will use reasonable efforts to research and correct the transfer to the intended Account or void the transfer and credit your Account from which you attempted to transfer funds. You may receive notification from us.
12. Notices to Us Regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service. Except as otherwise stated below, notice to us concerning the Site or the Account to Account Transfer Service must be sent by postal mail to: PO Box 430 Elberton GA 30635. We may also be reached at 877-759-7939 for questions and other purposes concerning the Account to Account Transfer Service. We will act on your telephone calls as described below in Section 26 (Errors, Questions, and Complaints), but otherwise, such telephone calls will not constitute legal notices under this Agreement.
13. Notices to You. You agree that we may provide notice to you by posting it on the Site, sending you an in-product message within the Account to Account Transfer Service, emailing it to an email address that you have provided us, mailing it to any postal address that you have provided us, or by sending it as a text message to any mobile phone number that you have provided us, including but not limited to the mobile phone number that you have listed in your Account to Account Transfer Service setup or customer profile. For example, users of the Account to Account Transfer Service may receive certain notices (such as notices of processed Transfer Instructions, alerts for validation and notices of receipt of transfers) as text messages on their mobile phones. All notices by any of these methods shall be deemed received by you no later than twenty-four (24) hours after they are sent or posted, except for notice by postal mail, which shall be deemed received by you no later than three (3) Business Days after it is mailed. You may request a paper copy of any legally required disclosures and you may terminate your consent to receive required disclosures through electronic communications by contacting us as described in Section 12 (Notices to Us Regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service) above. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee not to exceed twenty dollars ($20.00) to respond to each such request. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Account to Account Transfer Service if you withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications.
15. Receipts and Transaction History. You may view your transaction history by logging into the Account to Account Transfer Service and looking at your transaction history. You agree to review your transactions by this method instead of receiving receipts by mail.
17. Eligibility. The Account to Account Transfer Service is offered only to individual residents of the United States who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Account to Account Transfer Service is not offered to minors unless the minor is using an Eligible Transaction Account in the name of the minor with a parent or guardian as a co-signor or guarantor. By using the Account to Account Transfer Service, you represent that you meet these requirements and that you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
18. Prohibited Transfers. The following types of transfers are prohibited through the Account to Account Transfer Service, and we have the right but not the obligation to monitor for, block, cancel and/or reverse such transfers:
a. Transfers to or from persons or entities located in prohibited territories (including any territory outside of the United States); and
b. Transfers that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; and
c. Transfers that violate the Acceptable Use terms in Section 19 (Acceptable Use) below; and
d. Transfers related to: (1) tobacco products, (2) prescription drugs and devices; (3) narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety; (4) drug paraphernalia; (5) ammunition, firearms, or firearm parts or related accessories; (6) weapons or knives regulated under applicable law; (7) goods or services that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity; (8) goods or services that are sexually oriented; (9) goods or services that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime; (10) goods or services that defame, abuse, harass or threaten others; (11) goods or services
that include any language or images that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, indecent or discourteous; (12) goods or services that advertise, sell to, or solicit others; or (13) goods or services that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction; and
e. Transfers related to gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to, casino games, sports betting, horse or dog racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes; and
f. Transfers relating to transactions that (1) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or multi-level marketing programs, (2) are associated with purchases of real property, annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (3) are for the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (4) constitute money-laundering or terrorist financing, (5) are associated with the following “money service business” activities: the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, currency dealers or exchanges, or check cashing, or (6) provide credit repair or debt settlement services; and
g. Transfers relating to tax payments and court ordered payments.
Except as required by applicable law, in no event shall we or our Service Providers be liable for any claims or damages resulting from your scheduling of prohibited transfers. We encourage you to provide notice to us by the methods described in Section 12 (Notices to Us Regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service) above of any violations of the Agreement generally.
19. Acceptable Use. You agree that you are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your activities related to your use of the Account to Account Transfer Service, regardless of the purpose of the use, and for all communications you send through the Account to Account Transfer Service. We and our Service Providers have the right but not the obligation to monitor and remove communications content that we find in our sole discretion to be objectionable in any way. In addition, you are prohibited from using the Account to Account Transfer Service for communications or activities that: (a) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (b) promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime; (c) defame, abuse, harass or threaten others; (d) include any language or images that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, indecent or discourteous; (e) infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction; (f) impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (g) facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; (h) constitute use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Account to Account Transfer Service or the portion of the Site through which the Account to Account Transfer Service is offered without our prior written permission; (i) constitute use of any device, software or routine to bypass technology protecting the Site or Account to Account Transfer Service, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Site or the Account to Account Transfer Service; or (j) may cause us or our Service Providers to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other vendors. We encourage you to provide notice to us by the methods described in Section 12 (Notices to Us Regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service) above of any violations of the Agreement generally.
20. Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers. Immediately following your discovery of an unauthorized Transfer Instruction, you shall communicate with customer care for the Account to Account Transfer Service in the manner set forth in Section 12 (Notices to Us Regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service) above. You acknowledge and agree that time is of the essence in such situations. If you tell us within two (2) Business Days after you discover your password or other means to access your account through which you access the Account to Account Transfer Service has been lost or stolen, your liability is no more than $50.00 should someone access your account without your permission. If you do not tell us within two (2) Business Days after you learn of such loss or theft, and we can prove that we could have prevented the unauthorized use of your password or other means to access your account if you had told us, you could be liable for as much as $500.00. If your monthly financial institution statement contains transfers that you did not authorize, you must tell us at once. If you do not tell us within sixty (60) days after the statement was sent to you, you may lose any amount transferred without your authorization after the sixty (60) days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money had you told us in time. If a good
reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) prevented you from telling us, we may in our sole discretion extend the period.
21. Taxes. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the transactions you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. We are not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
22. Failed or Returned Transfer Instructions. In using the Account to Account Transfer Service, you are requesting that we or our Service Provider attempt to make transfers for you from your Eligible Transaction Account. If the Transfer Instruction cannot be completed for any reason associated with your Eligible Transaction Account (for example, there are insufficient funds in your Eligible Transaction Account, or the Transfer Instruction would exceed the credit or overdraft protection limit of your Eligible Transaction Account, to cover the transfer), the Transfer Instruction may or may not be completed. In certain circumstances, our Service Provider may either advance funds drawn on their corporate account or via an electronic debit, and in such circumstances will attempt to debit the Eligible Transaction Account a second time to complete the Transfer Instruction. In some instances, you will receive a return notice from us or our Service Provider. In each such case, you agree that:
a. You will reimburse our Service Provider immediately upon demand the amount of the Transfer Instruction if the transfer has been delivered but there are insufficient funds in, or insufficient overdraft credits associated with, your Eligible Transaction Account to allow the debit processing to be completed;
b. You may be assessed a late fee equal to one and a half percent (1.5%) of any unpaid amounts plus costs of collection by our Service Provider or their third-party contractor if the Transfer Instruction cannot be debited because you have insufficient funds in your Eligible Transaction Account, or the transaction would exceed the credit or overdraft protection limit of your Eligible Transaction Account, to cover the transfer, or if the funds cannot otherwise be collected from you. The aforesaid amounts will be charged in addition to any NSF charges that may be assessed by us, as set forth in your fee schedule from us (including as disclosed on the Site) or your account agreement with us. You hereby authorize us and our Service Provider to deduct all of these amounts from your designated Eligible Transaction Account, including by ACH debit;
c. Service Provider is authorized to report the facts concerning the return to any credit reporting agency.
23. Address or Banking Changes. It is your sole responsibility and you agree to ensure that the contact information in your user profile is current and accurate. This includes, but is not limited to, name, physical address, phone numbers and email addresses. Depending on the Account to Account Transfer Service, changes may be able to be made within the user interface of the Account to Account Transfer Service or by contacting customer care for the Account to Account Transfer Service as set forth in Section 12 (Notices to Us Regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service) above. We are not responsible for any payment processing errors or fees incurred if you do not provide accurate Eligible Transaction Account, Transfer Instructions or contact information.
management purposes and may use, store and disclose your information acquired in connection with this Agreement as permitted by law, including (without limitation) any use to effect, administer or enforce a transaction or to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability. We and our Service Providers shall have the right to retain such data even after termination or expiration of this Agreement for risk management, regulatory compliance, or audit reasons, and as permitted by applicable law for everyday business purposes. In addition, we and our Service Providers may use, store and disclose such information acquired in connection with the Account to Account Transfer Service in statistical form for pattern recognition, modeling, enhancement and improvement, system analysis and to analyze the performance of the Account to Account Transfer Service.
a. Mobile Subscriber Information. You authorize your wireless carrier to disclose information about your account, such as subscriber status, payment method and device details, if available, to support identity verification, fraud avoidance and other uses in support of transactions for the duration of your business relationship with us. This information may also be shared with other companies to support your transactions with us and for identity verification and fraud avoidance purposes.
b. Device Data. We may share certain personal information and device-identifying technical data about you and your devices with third party service providers, who will compare and add device data and fraud data from and about you to a database of similar device and fraud information in order to provide fraud management and prevention services, which include but are not limited to identifying and blocking access to the applicable service or Web site by devices associated with fraudulent or abusive activity. Such information may be used by us and our third party service providers to provide similar fraud management and prevention services for services or Web sites not provided by us. We will not share with service providers any information that personally identifies the user of the applicable device.
25. Account to Account Transfer Service Termination, Cancellation, or Suspension. If you wish to cancel the Account to Account Transfer Service, you may contact us as set forth in Section 12 (Notices to Us Regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service) above. Any transfer(s) that have begun processing before the requested cancellation date will be processed by us. You agree that we may terminate or suspend your use of the Account to Account Transfer Service at any time and for any reason or no reason. Neither termination, cancellation nor suspension shall affect your liability or obligations under this Agreement.
26. Errors, Questions, and Complaints.
a. In case of errors or questions about your transactions, you should as soon as possible contact us as set forth in Section 12 (Notices to Us Regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service) above.
b. If you think your periodic statement for your account is incorrect or you need more information about a transaction listed in the periodic statement for your account, we must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we send you the applicable periodic statement for your account that identifies the error. You must:
1. Tell us your name;
2. Describe the error or the transaction in question, and explain as clearly as possible why you believe it is an error or why you need more information; and,
3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
c. If you tell us orally, we may require that you send your complaint in writing within ten (10) Business Days after your oral notification. Except as described below, we will determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) Business Days after you notify us of the error. We will tell you the results of our investigation within three (3) Business Days after we complete our investigation of the error, and will correct any error promptly. However, if we require more time to confirm the nature of your complaint or question, we reserve the right to take up to forty-five (45) days to complete our investigation. If we decide to do this, we will provisionally credit your Eligible Transaction Account within ten (10) Business Days for the amount you think is in error. If we ask you to submit your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) Business Days, we may not provisionally credit your Eligible Transaction Account. If it is determined there was no error we will mail you a written explanation within three (3) Business Days after completion of our investigation.
You may ask for copies of documents used in our investigation. We may revoke any provisional credit provided to you if we find an error did not occur.
27. Intellectual Property. All marks and logos related to the Account to Account Transfer Service are either trademarks or registered trademarks of us or our licensors. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are our service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress or those of our licensors. You may not copy, imitate, or use any of the above without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion, and you may not use them in a manner that is disparaging to us or the Account to Account Transfer Service or display them in any manner that implies our sponsorship or endorsement. All right, title and interest in and to the Account to Account Transfer Service, the portion of the Site through which the Account to Account Transfer Service is offered, the technology related to the Site and Account to Account Transfer Service, and any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing, is our exclusive property or that of our licensors. Moreover, any suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information you may send to us through or regarding the Site or Account to Account Transfer Service shall be considered an uncompensated contribution of intellectual property to us and our licensors, shall also be deemed our and our licensors’ exclusive intellectual property, and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part. By submitting any such materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials has expressly granted) to us and our licensors a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed, and you warrant that all so-called “moral rights” in those materials have been waived, and you warrant that you have the right to make these warranties and transfers of rights.
28. Links and Frames. Links to other sites may be provided on the portion of the Site through which the Account to Account Transfer Service is offered for your convenience. By providing these links, we are not endorsing, sponsoring or recommending such sites or the materials disseminated by or services provided by them, and are not responsible for the materials, services or other situations at or related to or from any other site, and make no representations concerning the content of sites listed in any of the Account to Account Transfer Service web pages. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in sites listed in any search results or otherwise linked to the Site. For example, if you “click” on a banner advertisement or a search result, your “click” may take you off the Site. This may include links from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. In addition, advertisers on the Site may send cookies to users that we do not control. You may link to the home page of our Site. However, you may not link to other pages of our Site without our express written permission. You also may not “frame” material on our Site without our express written permission. We reserve the right to disable links from any third party sites to the Site.
29. Password and Security. If you are issued or create any password or other credentials to access the Account to Account Transfer Service or the portion of the Site through which the Account to Account Transfer Service is offered, you agree not to give or make available your password or credentials to any unauthorized individuals, and you agree to be responsible for all actions taken by anyone to whom you have provided such credentials. If you believe that your credentials have been lost or stolen or that someone may attempt to use them to access the Site or Account to Account Transfer Service without your consent, you must inform us at once at the telephone number provided in Section 12 (Notices to Us Regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service) above. See also Section 20 (Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers) above regarding how the timeliness of your notice impacts your liability for unauthorized transfers.
30. Amendments. We may amend this Agreement and any applicable fees and charges for the Account to Account Transfer Service at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. The revised version will be effective at the time it is posted unless a delayed effective date is expressly stated in the revision. Any use of the Account to Account Transfer Service after a notice of change or after the posting of a revised version of this Agreement on the Site will constitute your agreement to such changes and revised versions. Further, we may, from time to time, revise, update, upgrade or enhance the Account to Account Transfer Service and/or related applications or material, which may render all such prior versions obsolete. Consequently, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement as to all such prior versions of the Account to Account Transfer Service, and/or related applications and material, and limit access to only the Account to Account Transfer Service’s more recent revisions, updates, upgrades or enhancements.
31. Our Relationship With You. We are an independent contractor for all purposes, except that we act as your agent with respect to the custody of your funds for the Account to Account Transfer Service. We do not have control of, or liability for, any products or services that are paid for with our Account to Account Transfer Service. We also do not guarantee the identity of any user of the Account to Account Transfer Service (including but not limited to recipients to whom you send transfers).
32. Assignment. You may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this Agreement without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time to any party. We may also assign or delegate certain of our rights and responsibilities under this Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties.
33. Remedies. If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any of the prohibited or unauthorized activities described in this Agreement or have otherwise breached your obligations under this Agreement, we may terminate, suspend or limit your access to or use of the Site or the Account to Account Transfer Service; notify law enforcement, regulatory authorities, impacted third parties, and others as we deem appropriate; refuse to provide our services to you in the future; and/or take legal action against you. In addition, we, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate this Agreement, access to the Site and/or use of the Account to Account Transfer Service for any reason or no reason and at any time. The remedies contained in this Section 33 are cumulative and are in addition to the other rights and remedies available to us under this Agreement, by law or otherwise.
34. Disputes. In the event of a dispute regarding the Account to Account Transfer Service, you and we agree to resolve the dispute by looking to this Agreement.
35. Arbitration. For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000.00 USD, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. If a party elects arbitration, that party will initiate such arbitration through Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”), the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), or an established alternative dispute resolution (ADR) administrator mutually agreed upon by the parties. The parties agree that the following rules shall apply: (a) the arbitration may be conducted telephonically, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, at the election of the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties, their representatives or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; (c) discovery shall not be permitted; (d) the matter shall be submitted for decision within ninety (90) days of initiation of arbitration, unless otherwise agreed by the parties, and the arbitrator must render a decision within thirty (30) days of submission; and (e) any award in such arbitration shall be final and binding upon the parties and may be submitted to any court of competent jurisdiction for confirmation. The parties acknowledge that remedies available under federal, state and local laws remain available through arbitration. NO CLASS ACTION, OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR JOINDER OR CONSOLIDATION OF ANY CLAIM WITH A CLAIM OF ANOTHER PERSON SHALL BE ALLOWABLE IN ARBITRATION.
36. Law and Forum for Disputes. Unless our account agreement with you states otherwise, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State in which you reside, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. To the extent that the terms of this Agreement conflict with applicable state or federal law, such state or federal law shall replace such conflicting terms only to the extent required by law. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all other terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Unless our account agreement with you states otherwise, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against us (other than those which are arbitrated under Section 35 (Arbitration) above) must be resolved by a court located in the county in which you reside. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all claims or disputes unless said claim is submitted to arbitration under Section 35 (Arbitration) of this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement. Both parties agree to waive any right to have a jury participate in the resolution of any dispute or claim between the parties or any of their respective Affiliates arising under this Agreement.
37. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our Affiliates and Service Providers and their Affiliates and the employees and contractors of each of these, from any loss, damage,
claim or demand (including attorney’s fees) made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement and/or your use of the Site or the applicable Account to Account Transfer Service.
38. Release. You release us and our Affiliates and Service Providers and the employees and contractors of each of these, from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute that may arise between you or one or more other users of the Site or the applicable Account to Account Transfer Service. In addition, if applicable to you, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which states that a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if not known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.
39. No Waiver. We shall not be deemed to have waived any rights or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by one of our authorized representatives. No delay or omission on our part in exercising any rights or remedies shall operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies or any other rights or remedies. A waiver on any one occasion shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions.
40. Exclusions of Warranties. THE SITE AND ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO ANY PART OF OUR ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE, AND OPERATION OF OUR SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
41. Limitation of Liability. THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF US AND OUR AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS OF EACH OF THESE, FOR THE ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE AND THE PORTION OF THE SITE THROUGH WHICH THE ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE IS OFFERED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME, THE ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE MAY BE DELAYED, INTERRUPTED OR DISRUPTED PERIODICALLY FOR AN INDETERMINATE AMOUNT OF TIME DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INTERRUPTION, DISRUPTION OR FAILURE IN THE PROVISION OF THE ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE, WHETHER CAUSED BY STRIKES, POWER FAILURES, EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTIONS INTERNET DISRUPTION OR OTHER REASONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR THE EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THESE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE CAUSED BY OR ARISING OUT OF ANY SUCH DELAY, INTERRUPTION, DISRUPTION OR SIMILAR FAILURE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR THE EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THESE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOST PROFITS (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION, USE, OR MAINTENANCE OF THE ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE OR THE PORTION OF THE SITE THROUGH WHICH THE ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE IS OFFERED, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE AND NOTICE WAS GIVEN REGARDING THEM. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR THE EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THESE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE OR THE PORTION OF THE SITE THROUGH WHICH THE ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT TRANSFER SERVICE IS OFFERED THAT YOU DO NOT STATE IN WRITING IN A COMPLAINT FILED IN A COURT OR ARBITRATION PROCEEDING AS DESCRIBED IN SECTIONS 35 AND 36 ABOVE WITHIN TWO (2) YEARS OF THE DATE THAT THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OCCURRED. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY, AND THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS OF EACH OF THESE, TO YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES UP TO A MAXIMUM OF $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
42. Complete Agreement, Severability, Captions, and Survival. You agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between us, sets forth the entire understanding between us and you with respect to the Account to Account Transfer Service and the portion of the Site through which the Account to Account Transfer Service is offered and supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between us. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. The captions of Sections in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any of the provisions of this Agreement. Sections 4, 12, 13, 21, 22, 27 and 32- 42 of the Agreement, as well as any other terms which by their nature should survive, will survive the termination of this Agreement. If there is a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and something stated by an employee or contractor of ours (including but not limited to its customer care personnel), the terms of the Agreement will prevail.
Alerts. Your enrollment in Pinnacle Bank Online Banking and/or Mobile Banking (the “Service”) includes enrollment to receive transaction alerts and notifications (“Alerts”). Alerts are electronic notices from us that contain transactional information about your Pinnacle Bank account(s). Account Alerts and Additional Alerts must be managed and/or added online through the Service. We may add new alerts from time to time, or cancel old alerts. We usually notify you when we cancel alerts, but are not obligated to do so. Pinnacle Bank reserves the right to terminate its alerts service at any time without prior notice to you.
Methods of Delivery. We may provide alerts through one or more channels (“endpoints”): (a) a mobile device, by text message, (b) a mobile device, by push notification; (c) an email account, by an e-mail message; or (d) your Pinnacle Bank Online Banking message inbox. You agree to receive alerts through these endpoints, and it is your responsibility to determine that each of the service providers for the endpoints described in (a) through (c) above supports the email, push notification, and text message alerts provided through the alerts service. Please be advised that text or data charges or rates may be imposed by your endpoint service provider. Alert frequency varies by account and preferences. You agree to provide us a valid mobile phone number or email address so that we may send you alerts. If your email address or your mobile device’s number changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. Your alerts will be updated to reflect the changes that you communicate to us with regard to your primary and secondary email addresses or mobile device number.
Alerts via Text Message. To stop alerts via text message, text “STOP” to 31727 at anytime. Alerts sent to your primary email address will be unaffected by this action. To restore alerts on your mobile phone, just visit the alerts tab in Pinnacle Bank Online Banking. For help with SMS text alerts, text “HELP” to 31727. In case of questions please contact customer service at 877-759-7939. Our participating carriers include (but are not limited to) AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS.
Limitations. Pinnacle Bank provides alerts as a convenience to you for information purposes only. An alert does not constitute a bank record for the deposit or credit account to which it pertains. We strive to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, you acknowledge and agree that your receipt of any alerts may be delayed or prevented by factor(s) affecting your mobile phone service provider, internet service provider(s) and other factors outside Pinnacle Bank’s control. We neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the contents of each Alert. You agree to not hold Pinnacle Bank, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and service providers liable for losses or damages, including attorneys’ fees, that may arise, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (a) a non-delivery, delayed delivery, or the misdirected delivery of an Alert; (b) inaccurate or incomplete content in an Alert; or (c) your reliance on or use of the information provided in an Alert for any purpose.
Alert Information. As alerts delivered via SMS, email and push notifications are not encrypted, we will never include your passcode or full account number. You acknowledge and agree that alerts may not be encrypted and may include your name and some information about your accounts, and anyone with access to your alerts will be able to view the contents of these messages.
The Bank is entitled to act upon instructions received through any Internet Banking Service under your password and without inquiring into the identity of the person using that password. However, you agree that you will not, under any circumstances, disclose your password by telephone or any other means, to any person. You acknowledge that no person from the Bank will ever ask for your password, that Bank employees do not need and should not ask for your password. You agree never to provide your password to anyone, including anyone claiming to represent the Bank. You are liable for all transactions made or authorized using your password. The Bank has no responsibility for establishing the identity of any person or determining the validity of any transaction.
You agree that if you give your password to anyone or fail to safeguard its secrecy, you do so at your own risk since anyone with your password will have access to your accounts. You agree to notify the Bank immediately in the event your password is lost or stolen or is otherwise compromised. At any time, you may ask the Bank to disable your password. Each person on a joint account will be liable for all transactions that are made on that account. Each person on a joint account authorizes all transactions made by any other person on the account. Each person on a joint account agrees to be liable for the actions of the other person(s) on the account.
For your security, you are required to change your password when you first login to Internet banking. We strongly suggest that you change your password every three (3) months. Your password can be alpha numeric and contain 6 to 25 characters. For your protection, Internet banking access is locked out after 3 unsuccessful password attempts. Your password must be reset by contacting the Internet Banking department.
In order to use the Internet Banking Service, you will need access to the Internet via an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)—compatible 128 bit browser such as Firefox or Safari. SSL technology encrypts all communications between you and the Processing Center to ensure the security of your data. If you do not have a 128 bit browser, you can download an upgrade of your choice for Apple Safari 10.0, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge.
You hereby indemnify and release the Bank from any and all liability and agree not to make any claim against the Bank or bring any action against the Bank honoring any actions or transactions where you have authorized the person performing the action or transaction to use your account or when you have provided your password to that person. You agree to reimburse the Bank for any losses it suffers or any damages, injuries, costs or expenses it incurs (including attorney’s fees) as a result of the Bank’s honoring or allowing transactions on the account where the password was used.
The limitations of liability set forth in this Agreement are subject to, and limited by any state or federal law to the contrary.
The Bank has the right to modify or terminate this Agreement or the Deposit Account Terms and Conditions at any time. When making changes, the Bank will comply with all legal notice requirements. Once this Agreement is terminated, the Bank will not allow any additional transactions on the account, nor will additional Internet Banking Services be permitted. If this Agreement is modified, your continued use of the Account will represent your acceptance of the changes.
You are responsible for complying with all the terms of this Agreement and with the terms of the agreements governing the accounts to or from which transfers are made using the Internet Banking Service. We can terminate your electronic banking privileges under this Agreement without notice to you if you do not pay any fee when due, or if you do not comply with any agreement governing your accounts, or if any such account is not maintained in good standing, or if there has been no activity or use of the Internet Banking Service for 3 months.
We can also terminate the Internet Banking Service if we believe that an actual or potential unauthorized use of your Access ID, Password or account may be occurring.
You agree that Pinnacle Bank is not responsible for any electronic virus that you may encounter using the Internet Banking Service. We encourage you to routinely scan your PC and diskettes using any reliable virus protection product to detect and remove any viruses found.
By using Pinnacle Bank’s Internet Banking Service, you thereby indicate your consent to these terms and confirm that you have the required hardware and software.
Pinnacle Bank's terms, privacy and security policies do not apply to the site you're about to enter. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Pinnacle Bank isn't responsible for or endorse any information provided by the website you are about to enter.Continue
Pinnacle Bank's terms, privacy and security policies do not apply to the site you're about to enter. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Pinnacle Bank isn't responsible for or endorse any information provided by the website you are about to enter.Continue
We will reopen on Thursday, December 26th with regular banking hours.
Tuesday, December 24th from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Tuesday, December 24th from 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
seo- escort mersin - Antalya korsan taski - deneme bonusu veren siteler - - Goley90 -