A loan for just about any need is available right here at Pinnacle Bank. Fast answers and agreeable terms are just a few of the reasons to call on us first!
Consumer loans will assist you in meeting your immediate financing needs. These loans can either be unsecured or secured by collateral, depending on a number of factors.
Types of Collateral:
- Recreational Vehicles
- Certificate of Deposit or Savings Accounts
- Real Estate
- Fixed and adjustable rates to meet your specific financial needs
- Flexible term options, depending on your purchase
- Discounted rate for payments made through automatic debit
- Make payments electronically by using 24-Hour Telephone Banking, Online Banking or through direct payments from your checking account
- A Loan Officer must approve all loans
- Debt to income, credit score and loan to value ratios must meet Pinnacle Bank’s underwriting guidelines
Please speak with one of our loan officers today regarding your specific loan needs.
- Auto loans – new or used
- Personal loans
- Personal Line of Credit
- Boat loans – new or used
- Mobile home loans*
- Home improvement loans
- Loans on Certificates of Deposit or savings accounts
*Mobile home loans are only made in cases where the customer purchasing the mobile home owns the land on which it is to be parked. The land must then be used as collateral for the loan.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Is it time to renovate your home, finance a new car or go on a dream vacation? You can access cash from the equity in your home with Pinnacle Bank’s Home Equity Line of Credit. You can use the funds as you need them and only pay interest on the portion of the credit line you use. If you plan to draw a minimum of $10,000 and maintain it for the first 12 months, ask about qualifying for a special 12 month rate. Plus there is no closing cost if your line of credit is $100,000 or less. Want to learn more? Stop by the nearest branch and speak with a Branch Banker or give us a call!