Today’s smartphones are incredibly advanced, offering easy, convenient access to your email, bank accounts, social media and more. Unfortunately, criminals are also seeking access to your mobile device. The Georgia Bankers Association and American Bankers Association have some tips for keeping your information and money safe:
- Use the passcode lock on your device.
- Logout completely when you finish a mobile banking session.
- Install mobile security software.
- Use caution when downloading apps.
- Download updates for your phone and mobile apps.
To learn more ways to protect your mobile device, click here.