As a business owner, your days are filled with items to check off your list. Whether you’re ordering inventory, meeting with potential customers, or working with customers in your store, you don’t have a lot of time to do other things – including managing your business finances. At times, things like payroll or making a nightly deposit can become a hassle. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Remote Banking Options Can Make Your Life Easier
There are many innovative and simple ways you can manage your business remotely (24/7) at Pinnacle Bank:
- Online Banking – save time, improve your cash flow and streamline your cash management procedures in a safe and secure environment on your time. Check real-time account balances and the direct deposit of your payroll, transfer funds, make state and federal tax payments and more.
- Mobile Banking – you’ll have the power of financial management and supervision right at your fingertips, wherever you are. Use your mobile device to review transfers and payments, approve transactions, deposit checks on the go and even protect your business from fraud by reviewing Positive Pay exceptions.
- Bill Pay – quickly and conveniently pay bills online that you usually pay by check. Schedule recurring payments, receive and pay e-Bills online and electronically link invoice and credit memo information with your payments.
- Text Banking – easily and instantly request information about your accounts using the text feature on your cell phone.
- Digital Wallet – turn your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch into a secure payment option using Google Pay®, Apple Pay®, or your other favorite payment app. Your payment information is stored securely and communicates directly with the payment terminal.
- Merchant Capture – the quick way to turn check deposits into cash. Make deposits on your time, reduce the risk of check fraud and consolidate funds from remote locations. It’s like having a 24-hour teller in your home or office designed specifically for your business.
Remote Banking Gives You Added Security
Using online or mobile banking, you can create alerts to let you know when specific account activity takes place – and these alerts can be delivered by email or text message. For example, set up an alert to let you know when certain types of transactions clear your account or when your account falls below a certain balance. Some alerts can also help you identify potential fraud before it can even take place.
Remote Banking Can Increase Cash Flow
Tools such as remote deposit and merchant capture give you faster access to payments made by your customers, increasing the rate of cash moving through your business. You can also accept different customer payment formats, giving you quick and more secure access to funds.
Remote Banking Helps You “Go Green”
When you use remote banking tools, you can feel good that you’re doing your part to use less paper and be more environmentally responsible as a business in your community.
It’s Time To Go Remote
If you’d like to learn more about any of the remote banking tools mentioned in this article, give us a call at 877-759-7939. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.