How to Get Started
To open a business deposit account at Pinnacle Bank, you’ll need the following information:
- Federal Tax ID # and the official documentation
- If your business is incorporated, please bring a copy of the Articles of Incorporation
- We will need identifying documents such as a driver’s license and social security number for each of the signers on the new account
- Opening deposit of just $50
To open an account, contact a Personal Banker at your branch and they will be glad to assist you with the process. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
You work hard for your money, and with a Business Interest Checking account from Pinnacle Bank, your money works hard for you. If you’ve been searching for a high-interest checking account that fits the needs of your not-for-profit organization or sole proprietorship, look no further. Our Business Interest Checking account makes checking simple, efficient and profitable!
Business Interest Checking offers:
- No monthly service charges
- $50 minimum to open
- No minimum daily balance
- No minimum to earn interest
- Charge per item is only $0.12