How to Get Started
To open a business deposit account at Pinnacle Bank, you’ll need the following information:
- Federal Tax ID # and the official documentation
- If your business is incorporated, please bring a copy of the Articles of Incorporation
- We will need identifying documents such as a driver’s license and social security number for each of the signers on the new account
- Opening deposit of just $50
To open an account, contact a Personal Banker at your branch and they will be glad to assist you with the process. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Imagine a “free” checking account that is actually free. Pinnacle Bank’s Totally Free Business Checking account is ideal for businesses with a limited number of transactions. There are no service charges or minimum balance requirements. Also, just as the name implies, your first 500 transactions per month are totally free! Now that’s the kind of free checking that you and your business deserve.
Totally Free Business Checking Offers:
- No monthly service charges
- $50 minimum to open
- No minimum daily balance
- 500 free transactions per month
- Unlimited ATM usage and no fee from Pinnacle Bank for foreign ATM withdrawals